CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Places and Avatars



Been doing some looking around again. I found a picture at Photobucket that I just fell in Love with. Saved it. OOOh gee that was months ago. Well I put it to use just a few days go. I found a new Place that I just Love .. Been busy making pages free freebies on the forum. Some of these Ladys Just Rock your world when it comes to Scrapbooking. This is just one of the pages I have made so far.









With Halloween coming this Grandma has taken the good fortune she just found and got some pages for Halloween Done and waiting. Grandsons were here the other day. I got lots of pictures. A request wad also filed with my son for pix from Halloween.






Would you believe it .I now get to CT for the sites store. YES



Thanks so much Snowraven & Edna !


This was my first Template Challenge .











Come and join us at Magickal Scraps .

Just like me I jumped in with both feet. By accident I did as many layouts as possible as soon as possible. I looked and looked if I could get my hands on it . It got done. I may have stepped on someones toes. If I did . Didn't mean to sorry. My Bad !!

I now have another Avatar also. Clippers is the name. If I were to get another new Tattoo this would be it .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff hon, somewhere in amongst all the waffle on my blog there is a lovely little award for you. Please stop by and pick it up.