CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More

Its been a few days. Time to get a little more on here. Last couple days have been filled with shoveling dirt. Our yard has got so many little holes in it. You know what I mean. Just the correct size to turn your ankle in. Well not now. Its been a job and a half but well worth it. Really could use another dump truck full of dirt to finish it off. But no not now maybe in the spring. See first how we do for flooding next year.


Have gotten a few more pages done. I use Scrapbook Max , Love the program, its so easy to understand and can do so many things with it. You can get a FREE TRIAL , good for 30 days to see what you think of it. The forum for the program is also the best place to belong. So many wonderful Lady's who are just the best. See link on side of page.






This page was just done for fun. Shows some of the flowers in my yard. I spend lots of time outside in the spring ,summer and fall. Have even taken a couple lazy days and just sat outside and read on a book.











This page was a kit from MH51 at SBM she



also goes by Mary . Both my Son and his Daughter Sarita have Birthdays in Aug. They had taken a ride down to the Snake River,where this picture was taken. Mom just happen to catch both of them in the same picture. Gee as Sarita calls me had to make them this.








Mary has a wonderful Blog and a link on the right side of the page. She has got to be one of the most giving lady's at SBM. Love her stuff .












Baby A is what she goes by on her MySpace page. Got to come up this July for two weeks. She was gone one day with friends. I did some digging around in old pix and found this one. She tries to be so though on the outside. My page I made as a joke for her she loved. I guess I should have known it would work out that way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff. This is looking just great. Love the header - looks like you like Prackens tuts too. By the way, Mary has a new site (http://mh-mixes.blogspot.com/) - you might want to add this link too. Well done hon.