CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just checking in



Have been a little busy the last few weeks. I got a huge dumptruck load of Dirt. Have been filling in all the holes in the back yard that are just big enough to twist your ankle. Plus a few that are even bigger than that. Lots of fun. Then in spring throw grass seed on it. Also have been working on the flower beds getting ready for next year.


Found a new picture of Jackie on her page the other day. Of course I stole it. Grandmas are allowed to do that.


This ia what I came up with. It seems to make her look much older. I Love it . She really is a special girl who has been thru so much. The oldest of the Grandchildren. How she use to laugh when Grandma would tell her one of those crazy fairy tales. She and her sister got to live with us last year for a while. I Loves it. Got a chance to really get to know my Grandaughters. Picture below is of her also on her fathers motorcycle.

0 comments: