CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lilac Whisper



Carol Burs has come up with a new kit called Lilac Whisper. It can be found here at Magical Scraps . http://magickalscraps.com/Shop/index.php


main_page=product_info&cPath=1_35_36&products_id=91 I had a blast working with this kit. I was working on my first page of it. My Grandson Michael , his older brother, and my son came in the door. It took Michael about three seconds to realize what I was doing, and up on the chair he is to help me. Michael has just lost his two front teeth. Hes so cute with those gone. Me Drama, yep I'm Drama to Michael. Do me Please. He picked out the picture of himself , the white ribbons and where they went. The tag, spelled his name for me and how old he was. Also picked the blue bow along with where its suppose to go. Puts his hands up and says Done.














This is the second time he has helped me make a layout. He knows where to go and what to do already. Here is what we came up with.






Next we have a couple other pages that were made using the same kit. My helper of course had gone home by now , sound asleep . Who knows he could have been dreaming about getting his two front teeth for x-mas !





Grandaughters Jackie , and Angel seems to just fit this layout, These two have a very strong bond between them. They have had a lot to deal with in their short lives. Sisters in ever sense of the word.





While I was still working at Wal-Mart, I got to train Rachel in working in our Dept. She learned fast, and had things figured out so good. No wonder I taught her. LOL Well she went on to take over cosmetics, and is now in Electronics. I stoped the other day and asked if I could borrow a few pix of her little girl. Oh my havent seen her smile that big in a while. Even gonna get some new ones up for me to take a look at, I can borrow them also.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful layouts, Tiffany. Tell Michael he did a SUPER GREAT job!

O2BNGdHope