CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Catching up part 2


I'm back

I had to let you know some of the things I Love , Got them done and now to show them to you.



Some of you already know that we have a new foster Daughter. Brandi is her name. Shes gotten the nick name of Rebel. Yes she looks like one.And at times acts like one also. Really I think it's normal for Teenage girls not to want to clean their rooms. But Brandi OMG..Three days later and we are still working on it.
The two G-Sons come tonight. Cool think were gonna have Pancakes for dinner. Well thats it for now. More in a couple days..TTFN







2 comments:

market value from ASP & Rekan said...

Good morning, I came in this morning. Hopefully this will bring happiness to you
http://gladyaregita.blogspot.com/

May know your the camera brand, good image

Snowy said...

I challenge you, lol- check out my blog for the details.
Hugs Snowy